Bufete Fajula Codina Lawyers
Who we are now
Pepe Fajula has created a highly specialized legal team that has been growing since 1979 in our activity, both in Spain and in the development of processes in Switzerland, Belgium, France, Italy, Mexico and El Salvador, where we have serious and effective correspondent .
Our collaborations come from leaders of other firms, experts and prestigious, with whom we have been maintaining a professional relationship for more than 20 years.
Areas of Professional Performance
- Criminal law in general.
- Economic criminal law.
- Administrative infractions and crimes against public finances.
- Tax Law.
- Infractions and crimes against intellectual property.
- Infractions and crimes against industrial property.
- Infractions and crimes against privacy and self-image.
- Civil liability actions for damages and traffic safety.
- Crime of damages.
- Criminal and administrative infractions against public health.
- Criminal offenses of safety at work.
- Crimes against honor.
- Family right.
- Infractions and offenses against the administration.
- Falsehood crimes.
- Crimes against people.
- Frauds against social security.
- Commercial companies and mercantile rights.
- Right of free competition and unfair competition.
- Hereditary right.
- Right of financial entities and risk products.
- Immigration law
- Mediation and arbitration
- Bank law.
- Civil law.
- Ecological crimes.
- Right of the environment.
- Judicial mediation
- Arbitration processes.
What do we do
We solve the legal problems that our clients have and, above all, we advise them so that they do not have them.
Once the problem exists, we try to solve it by means of agreement or mediation (whenever it interests our client) and we do not hesitate to go to the judicial process if necessary.
We think that the maxim that “a bad agreement is better than a good suit” is not always true because in many cases a satisfactory transaction is achieved having forced a process.